The Deck & Door Company is looking for general carpenters, experienced deck builders, and established deck building crews in the Minneapolis metro area. If you are looking for work, we should talk.
We are hiring deck builders and designers
Work Description and Qualifications
As a Deck & Door Company crew member you will work on a small crew to build custom decks and porches on-site throughout the metro area.
The Deck & Door Company offers competitive wages, benefits, and paid time off.
As a potential Deck & Door Crew Member, you:
- Should have previous building experience (previous deck building experience would be beneficial, but not required)
- Must be willing to do all the tasks required to complete projects (dig footings by hand if necessary, mix and pour concrete, carry lumber, clean up, etc.).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass Pre-Employment Drug Screening.
- Will be required to take a short written practical exam.
- Will be required to provide your own tool belt and hand tools.
- Must be willing to represent our great company in a friendly and professional manner.
Interested in joining are team? Great! We want to hear from you.