Get a Jump Start on Spring and Start Designing your Deck Today!
Avoid the Big Crowds and Visit the Largest Deck Showroom in the Twin Cities at The Deck Store in Apple Valley!
The Deck Store carries the Biggest Brands in Decking, Balusters, Railing, Deck Lighting & Accessories, Fasteners & Hardware
The Minneapolis Home + Garden Show is a vibrant marketplace where you can shop for home-related products and services, experience stunning displays to help inspire your next home project, connect with industry experts, and enjoy informative presentations from renowned local and international home professionals.
Whether you’re joining us at the Minneapolis Convention Center with a specific project in mind or just looking for some inspiration, our local home professionals have you covered. With 600+ booths to explore and several unique feature displays to enjoy, this is a valuable event for all Minneapolis homeowners. And if you’re specifically looking for a plumbing service, there are additional resources available to help you find the right professionals for the job.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Minneapolis Home + Garden Show
The perfect destination for a busy person. One-stop shopping means you can find everything you need to refresh your space, all under one roof. From appliances to grow lights for gardens, we’ve got you covered.
To save money. Everyone loves the Best Price Guarantee, and Minneapolis Home + Garden Show exhibitors often have “show deals” on their products and services and Tony can help with those advices also.
These offers tend to be exclusive and can be just the thing to jumpstart your renovation. For more on renovating your garden, start by checking this website.
Quality products and services. At the Minneapolis Home + Garden Show, we feature the highest quality exhibitors. Get ready to browse exceptional products and meet skilled individuals. Work with Trusted Sellers on your next home project! Click here to learn more!
Sometimes even DIYers need a little help, so whether you’re looking for quick advice from a stage presentation or project assistance from an exhibitor, the Minneapolis Home + Garden Show is your source for home improvement inspiration and expert advice. And if you’re looking for new appliances, be sure to check out the link for more information.
Fun, fun, fun for everyone! The Minneapolis Home + Garden Show is not just about tiles and sofas – it features numerous activities for every member of your family. With funky playsets for kids, unique workshops, entertaining TV personalities, and much more, the Minneapolis Home + Garden Show is vibrantly designed with FUN in mind. There are some other interesting post about improving your business handling, read this blog about whether the paystub maker is legal or not.
DATES & HOURS FOR 2020
Wednesday, February 26, 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Thursday, February 27, 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Friday, February 28, 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Saturday, February 29, 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday, March 1, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Adults (At the door) $14.00
Adults (Online) $12.00
Children Ages 6 – 12 $4.00
Children Ages 5 & Under FREE
Group Tickets (Minimum of 20 tickets) $10.00 each
ADDITIONAL TICKETING OPTIONS – Looking for more ticketing options? Visit your local Cub Foods and Menards to purchase tickets! Tickets are available for $12 each
FREE BUS AND LIGHT RAIL RIDES ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 29 AND SUNDAY, MARCH 1
- HIRSHFIELD’S DAYS Stop by your local Hirshfield’s stores to pick up your FREE tickets to the show, valid on Hirshfield’s Days: Thursday, February 27 and Friday, February 28. Limit 2 tickets per person. Click HERE for participating locations.
- HERO DAY is Wednesday, February 26-Friday, February 28. All active and retired military personnel, fire, police, and healthcare professionals get FREE show admission with a valid ID.
- PUBLIC SERVANTS DAY is Wednesday, February 26 – Friday, February 28. All current government workers with valid government/employee ID get into the show for FREE on listed dates!
- TRADE DAY is Saturday, February 29. Trade professionals from the home building and renovating industries or members of affiliated associations will receive FREE admission with valid ID. We accept Business Cards, Association Membership Cards, and Employee IDs. Sponsored by EPS Buildings and Hennepin Technical College. Visit them in the Idea Home and the Try a Trade Booth, #2505!
*Official Trade Day is Saturday, February 29, and Trades Professionals get into the show for free with valid ID.
- TEACHER’S DAY is Sunday, March 1! All teachers get into the show for free with valid school ID and ID.
- SENIOR DAY is every day! Guests 55+ will receive a $4 discount at the Box Office every day of the show, February 26- March 1, with a valid ID.
- $5 AFTER 5 PM EVERYDAY is $5 admission day, February 26-March 1 when you arrive at the Box Office after 5:00 p.m.