Convert the space under your second-story deck into a dry, spacious patio by installing this simple, under-the-deck roof system. Give your deck a finished look with UpSide Deck Ceilings
This deck ceiling channel from the Upside Deck Ceiling Collection is made out of a high-quality PVC material that is durable and versatile. The design of this channel is optimized for quick water flow while still giving a finished beadboard look. The underside deck ceiling acts as a durable water-diverting system that creates a shady, dry area below the boards that is every bit as functional as your outdoor living space above.
This low-cost, easy-to-build under deck ceiling and drainage system, diverts the water that drips through the deck boards and redirects it to the outside of the deck rain gutters. Now you can use the area under the deck as a covered patio, where you can enjoy warm summer rainstorms without getting wet. There are several commercial waterproof deck systems are available to create a dry space under a deck, but UpSide Deck Ceilings seems to be one of the most effective. And it’s affordable and easy to install using a simple 6 component system.
Here are just a few reasons to consider a Deck Ceiling:
- Simple 6 component system
- New construction or remodel
- Adaptable to most deck shapes and configurations
- Finished beadboard look
- Low maintenance and long lasting
- Durable water-diverting PVC channels
- Expand your outdoor living and entertainment area, and protect friends, family, and guests from any wet weather.
- Create an outdoor retreat, cabana, or cozy place, ceiling overhead, ceiling fan, and even custom lighting
- Protect your ground-level outdoor space from the elements that can cause deterioration
Comes in two highly popular colors, White and Tan
Disclaimer: This is a water diverting system. It is the responsibility of the installer to properly flash and gutter this system to local building
standards. A licensed electrician should follow all local standards on any electrical applications used in conjunction with this system.